|Home Parents News Pupils' Work Enrichment Programme|
You are here Our Science & Maths Work Fingerprints
How to make Fingerprints
Baby powder, black card, white paper
1. We pour baby powder into a dish.
2. We press a finger into the powder.
3. We press our finger onto the black card.
4. Repeat until we have 4 fingerprints and 1 thumbprint on the card.
5. Write name and title on the white card.
6. Stick it to the black card.
(By Rory Raleigh, Rang a Dó)
Copyright © 2015 Our Lady of Lourdes National School, Hospital Hill, Bunclody, Co. Wexford, Ireland